Partnership Terms and Conditions
Please read the following document containing the Terms and Conditions carefully before joining LitExtension.
Partner programs are applied for both Partner Program and Affiliate Program. The Partner shall be authorized to purchase the service from LitExtension for the purpose of using/reselling them to final customers. LitExtension reserves the right to cancel the agreement between LitExtension and the Partner in case of violation of the terms and conditions below.
Partner shall bear all costs and expenses related to marketing or promotion.
Partner is going to refer merchants who will purchase any services from LitExtension directly. Partner shall be entitled to receive 20% (Affiliate Program) or 5%-40% (Partner Program) commission from LitExtension for each order. You must purchase at least one migration service before registering to join LitExtension’s Partner program.
- The commission will be calculated by LitExtension once per month upon receipt of payment from the Merchant.
- LitExtension distributes commission owing to its Partners once per calendar month (each such period, a “Payment Period”). Where the Fees owing to Partner are greater than $200 at the end of any Payment Period, the commission will be paid to Partner. If the commission owing to Partner is less than $200 at the end of any Payment Period, LitExtension shall be entitled to withhold payment of commission until the end of the next Payment Period.
- LitExtension supports payment via PayPal.
Additional Payment Information
- All payments are subject to fraud and risk analysis considerations and anti- money laundering procedures and may be withheld during the period of investigation.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, LitExtension shall not be responsible for paying any fees:
- related to revenues that have been refunded to Merchants by LitExtension
- related to fraudulent sales
- If any fees paid by LitExtension are subsequently discovered to be subject to one or more of the exclusions set out in Section 3.2, or to have been paid in error, LitExtension shall have the right, at its sole discretion to reclaim any fees paid to Partner in error; or set off the amounts described from payments due to Partner in future Payment Periods. If the Agreement is terminated before such amounts are fully repaid by Partner to LitExtension, Partner shall pay to LitExtension the remaining balance within 30 days of the effective date of termination of the Agreement.
Unauthorized And Prohibited Activities
A Partner shall not:
- Promote or advertise LitExtension and/or LitExtension Related Entities on coupon, deal, or discount sites or on GTP/Get Paid to Click or other incentivized sites, or display any offered code on a public-facing page or through the use of a “click to display” offer code;
- Use its Affiliate Link directly in any pay-per-click advertising;
- Purchase search engine or other pay-per-click keywords (such as Google AdWords), trademarks or domain names that use the LitExtension Trademarks and/or the names or trademarks of any LitExtension Related Entities or any variations or misspelled thereof that may be deceptively or confusingly similar to the LitExtension Trademarks or the names or trademarks of any LitExtension Related Entity;
- Create or participate in any third party networks or sub-affiliate networks without the expression written permission of LitExtension;
- Use or encourage any means of delivering fraudulent traffic, including the unlimited usage of bots or toolbar traffic, cookie stuffing, or use of false or misleading links;
Relationship Of Partners
The relationship between the parties is non-exclusive. The parties may enter into similar agreements with third parties. Each of the parties is an independent contractor and neither party shall be considered as the agent of the other party for any purpose whatsoever. No party has authorization to enter into any contract or to assume any obligation for the others. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as establishing a partnership or joint venture between the parties. Each party shall be responsible for its own acts and omissions of its agents, staffs and sub-contractors
Updated: August 1, 2018