Decided to move your data from Palundu to OpenCart?
- Supported Versions
- Source Store: Palundu
- Target Store: OpenCart 2.x, 3.x
How to migrate from Palundu to OpenCart with LitExtension
Step 1. Set-up Palundu as a Source Cart
Select Palundu as "Source Cart" from dropdown list. Enter your Palundu store URL and follow our brief instruction to set up the Connector.
Step 2. Set-up OpenCart as a Target Cart
Select OpenCart as "Target Cart" from dropdown list. Enter your OpenCart store URL and follow our brief instruction to set up the Connector.
Step 3. Select Data You Want To Migrate
Choose the entities you want to migrate from Palundu to OpenCart. Languages and order status will be matched together in order to be displayed correspondingly in the new store.
Step 4. Perform Full Migration
Now, you may start migration from Palundu to OpenCart. Once the migration process is kicked off, it will be constantly running even when you turn off your browser. Your data will be moved to new store as your expectation.
- Name, SKU, Short Description, Full Description, Status, Manufacturer, Country of Manufacturer, Tax Class: (Tax rate), Sort Order in Category, Product ID, Reference code, Product Attachements, Custom Fields: (Name, Value), Sort Order
- Price, Special Price, Special Price From-To Date, Group Price, Tier Price, MSRP, Final Price, Sale price, Stock status, Final Price
- URL, Meta Title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description, Sale Price From-To Date
- Weight, Width, Height, Depth
- Related Products, Product Tags, Up-sells, Cross-sells, EAN-13, UPC, Suppliers: (Name, Description, Image, Meta Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords, Status, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Address 1, Address 2, Phone, Mobile Phone)
- Attributes: (Name, Values), Custom Options: (Drop-down, Radio Buttons, CheckBox, Multiple Select, Date, Text Field, Text Area, Time, Date & Time, File), Options: (Name, Price)
- Downloadable Products: (Price, Files, Max Downloads, Expiration Date, Number of allowed downloads), Grouped Products: (Associated Products), Bundle Products
- Variants: (SKU, Weight, Attributes, Quantity, Images, Price, Special Price, Special Price From-To Date, Name, Tier Price, Group Price, MSRP, Length, Width, Height, Additional image)
- Base Image, Thumbnail Image, Additional Images, Image Caption, Position, Cover
- Quantity, Stock Availability, Manage Stock, Backorder
- , JAN, ISBN, GTIN, MPN, Product image, Virtual Product, Images in description
- Name, Description, Status, Is Anchor, Sort Order, ID
- Image, Thumbnail Image
- URL, Meta Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords
- , Access group
- Name, Image
- , Description, Meta Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords
- Tax Class: (Name, Tax name, Country, Tax rate, Description, City, State), Tax Rates: (Country, State, Percent, Tax name, City, Type), Tax Rules: (Tax Class, Tax Rate, State, tax, Name, Country), Rate: (Name, Rate), Rate
- ID, First Name, Last Name, Email, Customer Group, Newsletter, Gender, Date of Birth, Passwords, Created Date, Status, Opt-in Status, Telephone
- Billing Address: (Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone, Fax, First Name, Last Name, VAT number)
- Shipping Address: (Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone, Fax, First Name, Last Name)
- , Address: (Street Address, Suburb, Zip Code, City, State, Country, First Name, Last Name), Fax, Title, Website
- ID, Order Date, Order Status, Order Products: (Name, SKU, Option, Tax Value, Final Price, Image), Product Price, Quantity, SubTotal Price, Discount Price, Tax Price, Total Price, Order Comments, Custom Order Status, Shipping Price, Order Status History,, Reference
- Customer Name, Email, Billing Address: (Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone, Fax, First Name, Last Name), Telephone
- Credit Memo
- Shipping Address: (Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone, Fax, First Name , Last Name)
- Name, Description, Status, Coupon Code, Coupon Date, Customer Groups, Uses Per Coupon, Uses Per Customer, Type Discount, Discount Amount, Minimum Spent, Product Category, Coupon Expire Date, Product, Category, Coupon from date, Total available, Coupon to date, Gift Card
- , From-To Date
- Created Date, Status, Rate, User Name, Description, Summary, Product, Title, Type, Comment, User Email
- , Review
- Title, Created Date, URL, Description, Meta Description, Meta Keywords, Status, Content Heading
- Title, Full Description, SEO URLs, Parent ID, Avalability, Blog Customer Groups
- Meta Title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description
- Title, Full Description, Short Description , Tags, Created Time, SEO URL, Author ID, Blog IDs, Comments, Status, Post Redirects, Availablity, Meta Description, Meta Keywords, Meta Title, Modified Time
What Data Can Be Migrated from Palundu to OpenCart
Unlimited Smart Update
Smart Update allows you to Update data in your Target Store which has been modified after migration in your Source Store. Fields that supported in this update: Product(Name, SKU, Quantity, Status, URL key, Product Price, Sales Price, Product-Categories link). Smart Update also triggers Recent Data Migration to let you update newly added entities. Read More
Unlimited Recent Data Migration
You have just finished a full migration, after that your Source Store is still live and continue getting new data, and you want to get your Target Store updated with the new data, this feature to avoid starting over again. Read More
This option helps you to choose which data you want to migrate. For example: Your current source site only stores Products, Customers, and Orders. To convert all of these data, you can choose all the corresponding entries or click "Select All" in the "Select Data To Migrate" section. If you just want to transfer customer data only, please select "Customers".
In the most case, customers are all moved their data successfully from the first time with LitExtension. However, many of them are in need of performing the conversion again. This option gives you a chance to remigration with no extra cost. Read More
The cost of migration from Palundu to OpenCart depends on how many entities you have on your store. The Pricing Estimator will help you to get how much does it cost.
Why Choose LitExtension?
During the migration process, your current store still runs normally. Data is migrated with no downtime for source store.
No Tech Skill Required
LitExtension is an automated shopping cart migration system, just a few clicks to get your job done. No technical skills needed.
We’re proud to bring you professional support by ticket, phone, live chat, or email. You’ll talk to our experts and get your issue resolved quickly.
After migration is started, you don't need to keep your browser open, or your internet connection alive. Close your PC and have some coffee, and later get notified by email when the migration is completed.
3 Months Migration Assurance
We offer 3 months Free Unlimited Recent Migrations and Re-migrations for assurance in migration and make sure migration process will be completed perfectly.
30-day Money Back Guarantee
To prove our confidence in the services we provide and their value to you, we are offering a 30-day money back guarantee.
How your data is secured during the migration from Palundu to OpenCart
We at LitExtension prioritize data security and have a set of practices, technologies and policies in place to ensure the highest level of security for your data. Check out our Data Security Policy.
All migration jobs will be carried out on Linode servers located in USA. Linode is a cloud hosting company offering customers on-demand access to Linux virtual servers on high speed internet connections
The exchanged data is protected by HTTPS secure protocol and 128-bit SSL encryption. We do not store your data on our servers, data will go directly from your source to target with highest level of security.
Data Access Security
Only authorized LitExtension engineers can access the source code, handle custom migration requests and work on support cases on demand of the support staff.
GDPR is a global data protection law passed by the European Union that shifts the ownership of customer data from the organizations that use it to the individual customer. LitExtension is compliant with GDPR regulations.
We don’t keep your credentials or imported records after the migration is complete. We guarantee that your data isn’t disclosed or used for other purposes than its migration.
We are using Paypal – the No 1 worldwide payment gateway for every orders. All your payment data is processed by Paypal, We will not store any payment data of the customers.
FAQ about Palundu to OpenCart migration