Magento has officially announced that they will continue Magento 1 support until June 2020. Now for every Magento store, it is essential to upgrade to Magento 2 version to continue Online store. Magento 2 has improved a lot in functionality that will help to improve the user interface, faster loading time, shopper experience and many more. However, changing your Magento store is complicated. You need a guarantee ensuring that your store can work normally after being upgraded. The easiest and safest way is that using LitExtension App. It can help you perform Magento 2 upgrade in only 3 simple steps.
Advantages of using LitExtension App for Magento 2 Upgrade
Firstly, here are the advantages you must know if you want to use this app to upgrade to Magento 2:
- Friendly: The app is designed for any users without technical skills required. You can use it easily by following very clear tutorials provided.
- No maintenance mode requirement: You can upgrade your store without putting in a maintenance mode. It means that your store can work normally. Customers can visit your site, purchase, and register a new account during the upgrade process.
- High level of accuracy: Transfer all data accurately without any interruption. Your entities will be displayed correspondingly on the new store.
- High security: All private information is protected under LitExtension’s GDPR Compliance.
- Highly level of automation: The preparation and cart setup step are very simple. You just need to provide some necessary information, such as Cart URLs only. Then the rest of the process will run automatically.
- Free demo: You can try the demo many times for free to test the upgrade before performing official migration to ensure that your data can be preserved perfectly.
- Low cost: The cost is reasonable and competitive.
- Quick support: The support is available when you need it. The dedicated team will handle your issue as fast as possible.
- Many benefits offered: Litextension always tries to reduce the cost for users, gives many free additional options, free re-migration, free recent migration, etc.
You also can read more information at Why should you upgrade to the latest Magento version?
3 simple steps to run your upgrade
You are ready for Magento 2 upgrade? In this procedure, all data will be transferred and displayed correspondingly from source to target Magento.
Therefore, to begin with, all you need to do is install the Magento 2, register a new account on LitExtensin site by your email or Facebook.
After that, you can access the Migration Task Page. Click Create New Migration to proceed to step 1 of the process.
Step 1. Cart Setup
Choose Magento as cart type, provide their URL. Then install the LitExtension connector to establish an access gate to move your data. Download it, unzip the file and put it to Magento store’s root folder by FTP.
Back to your migration page, you will receive an automated message “Connection was successfully installed”. You can read the detailed guide of Connector Installation here.
Apply this principle for the target. Hit next to step 2
Step 2. Entity Selection.
Choose what you want to migrate. Moreover, you can map Languages, Order Statuses, and Customer Groups to help them play properly on Magento 2.
Step 3. Perform migration
Finally, you can try the demo for free. If you want to skip this step, click Skip Demo Migration. After running your migration, you can close the Browser window. Your data migration will keep running. When it is finished, the system will send you an email to check the result.
This is the Magento 2 upgrade way using LitExtension App. It is highly recommended and preferred by its ease of use and high level of accuracy.
Don’t hesitate to try a free demo now to upgrade your Magento store.